Every summer I get way behind on our blog, and every year I completely skip the last month of summer. I still want to remember our August, so once again Im putting the rest of summer in one post! We had a great summer... the best summer!!
Rylee is at the perfect age, and we had so much fun together!!
We spent lots of time at Payson Pool with cousins and friends!
Spent even more time at the ranch and wearing swim suits everywhere we went!
Celebrated our 4 year anniversary
Hung out with some chipmunks
Lots of time at the park
Stopped to meet Mator
Practiced some writing
Went to Wicked
Learned to ride a bike
and
Had a visit from our brown Aunt Jovy
SUMMER WAS GOOD TO US!!!
We miss you already, but the best is yet to come.... FALL!!!











Makes me wish it was warm again! Fun times!
ReplyDelete